Sunday, September 28, 2008

Keep on Dreaming.

Dreams are free.
I mean the desires that gives us hope everyday. Without it, life is weary and lacks direction. Sometimes, our dreams seems impossible. But you will wonder how God slowly brings us into it without knowing it. He will just surprise us and you are there already. We have an amazing God on our side. He knows everything, and loves us so much even though we have forgotten Him for some moments in our life.
I just came from Kabacan, North Cotabato. My friend requested me to manage his internet cafe's electrical wiring design and installation. While on the van back to Davao, I remember this is the second time that I went there with a thankful heart for reaching another part of Mindanao. I am a person that enjoys travelling to a new place. Just a simple dream that happens. Another dream come true is the speaking engagement next sunday that will encourage students to do good in their studies because it really pays. The reward is there waiting on the finish line and after it.

Keep on dreaming! =)

No comments: